The human world has just gone upside down. The current pandemic has caught the regular life of people’ and this happened all of a sudden. Fear has proliferated within the globe very quickly and has emerged from the darkness, which has paralyzed the works of people. The Novel Corona Virus has attracted in novel manners they along with this, which were unfamiliar to people hitherto neglected by them.
Many states that there will be a pre and post-Book Corona Virus era. <–more!–>
There is a lot of speculation online regarding the roots of coronavirus having the most likely source being an animal market in Wuhan, China. It’s understood that creatures are kept in such unsanitary conditions it could be considered animal cruelty in other countries. Yet it isn’t the first time its destructive life form was begun by such a virus in humans this manner. Sars being just another.
Another theory is that a Wuhan lab was started in by coronavirus. A few politicians have suggested this one. There is an old expression, “There is not any smoke without any fire,” so this one has maybe some merit but it is difficult to find evidence without proof and China is barely going to cooperate with any investigation particularly if it has done wrong. Search for a coronavirus cleanup.
However, will humans become books because of Novel Corona Virus? If we learn that the essence of this pandemic, then we’ll see the emergence of a world that is welcoming on the opposite side of the heartbreak! On the other hand, if the lesson remains unread, then for sure, it will breed enmity between nations, which will take the world to book confrontations.
Let’s hope for the best to happen. Let us anticipate a better society where there are not any religious, caste, or even discriminations and have a bit of optimism.
Living With Novel Corona Virus or COVID 19 – Precautions
- Be hygienic always, anywhere, and at all costs. Maintaining personal hygiene is crucial.
- Whenever you move out, put on a face mask; for frequent use, a two-layered cloth mask is much better. It is possible to reuse the same. It can be also made by you.
- While wearing and removing masks, you need to take double caution; you shouldn’t touch the middle portion by hand; constantly, hold the series for wearing and removing.
- Don’t put your mask carelessly here or there, after use. Always take it to your bathroom and clean it with detergent or soap immediately. When it is a ‘one-time’ use mask, then you set it in a plastic bag then to the garbage bag and need to wash it in the same manner. You can cut the same into two or one-pieces, as this will prevent someone using the same again. You need to wash your hands after removing the mask.
- Remember, once you are out of your house, you won’t know whether the person near you is a
- Novel Corona Virus carrier. This means that your whole body is sterile and hence, never allow your hands to touch sections of your body such as nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Always take a little bottle of hand sanitizer with you; this will be of fantastic assistance for you once you are on the move.
- Forget about the handshake greeting; don’t greet with a handshake; instead, you can just fold your hands and nod your head. This is the best form of greeting.
- Sanitize your hands more often; when you’re in your home, you may use soap.
- It’s always great to take warm foods and beverages.
- Maintain individual space; at least three feet away from someone else.
- It’s sensible to steer clear of crowded areas, in any case, for these first periods.
- Clean your hands and feet when you reach your home or workplace.
- When you hit your house, you must enter inside only after washing your toes. Straight away, you should have your bathroom.
- Take protein-rich meals, which will make your resistance-level upward and will improve the total immunity power.
- Do physical exercises frequently, which will help our body metabolism.
- Get in contact with a practicing doctor if you are feeling something wrong with your own body.
- Never try to do self-medication.
Ultimately, we must learn the lesson taught by this Novel Corona Virus that human life is so delicate, and it can collapse even by a second virus, which is not visible by the individual naked-eye. Hence, we have to love one another and have to throw away the hatred which hitherto was being carried by us. Let us become Novel Human Beings.